1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


15.6.05

Acuarela!

I’ve found there is a number of blogs here at blogger with names such as acuarela, aquarela, aquarell, watercolour... However, they either have nothing to do with the technique or remain idle.

My own blog will contain discoveries, insights and tips about the fascinating, deceptively simple technique of watercolour (plus other related water-based techniques as well, and even other drawing and painting issues.)

First decision: spell watercolour in the british or american way? Being neither english nor american, I think I could use both.

The first thing I will do is posting a series of links to other entries in my main blog which deal with manual illustration techniques and watercolour. Real soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...