1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


14.6.05

Amusing Type Drawings

I’m not sure if I have commented on this some time before, but I’ve indulged a few moments drawing with the mouse and fonts at Typedrawing, a cool online application where you select a text , a grey colour and simply draw with the mouse.

Check out the gallery: it’s full of imaginative illustrations. My own entries are in today’s (june, 14), name: Joan; at the moment I have posted four doodles: this, this one, this other one and also this, but due to the addictive nature of this game I will probably be uploading more.

(my memory of this website has been refreshed by a post in Typographica.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...