1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


17.2.06

The choir boy sings his song


Although I have quite a few drawings related to music in my portfolio, this is my take on this week’s Illustraton Friday “song” theme: a rather simple figure. This particular image is a vector drawing, after suffering a moderate aggresion justified by artistic purpose. You can see a bigger version: just click the image to see more details of the texture.

One recommendation: use the larger version as a wallpaper, centered, with black background. It looks great!

2 comments:

John Salmon said...

If you are really interested in watercolour, please visit my Watercolour Club blog where you will find something of great interest. Thanks.

John Salmon said...

Sorry Joan I shouldn't have made contact like that. It was rather rude of me. Would you mind if I linked to your blog? You have some excellent watercolour work here.
Kind Regards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...