1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


8.12.06

Surprise instant Mask!


A free and unexpected facial mask! There was an activist group who used to try this time-honored technique on famous leaders. I can remember Bill Gates being given the treatment.
This is what has come to my mind first for this week’s Illustration Friday theme. The base drawing comes from my Absurdies series, with some colours freshly added for this special image.
You can click the image to see a bigger version.
It would be a good complement to find some cream-pie hitting movies! I'll try a search on Youtube or something similar and add the links here...

As promised: some good pie-in-the-face links:


2 comments:

tekentijger said...

Clever idea!

Rrramone said...

Nothing quite like a pie in the face. I've only had one in my life and it was fun. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...