1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


30.6.07

Graham Clarke: charming watercolours, illustrations and prints

Graham Clarke is a well-known english artist, printmaker and illustrator.

Visiting Clarke’s website you will find a good deal of information about the artist, and an overview of his many publications, prints and paintings.

I love his illustration style, either in his etching, watercolours, books and booklets. Something (well, a lot!) to enjoy!

1 comment:

griffin said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog and learning a lot more than i knew before. I had a question about your blog and the work on here. Do you have a few minutes to chat over the email? My email is john@cutcaster.com.



Thanks and hope all is well.



John Griffin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...