1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


22.10.07

Grow

The current theme of the week at Illustration Friday is “Grow”. As I usually do (see previous posts), I filled some sheets with vaguely related thumbnails. Then I dipped the brush in some leftover watercolour in the palette and quickly did this sequence on one page of my journal (click the image for a bigger version).

The Growth idea can accomodate many different interpretations, notably personal growth, and I will probably revisit it during the week and include some other images here.

7 comments:

amber said...

this is nice joan...i like your approach to simply dipping your brush in leftover watercolor...lovely!

sheree said...

really beautiful!

Nicole said...

Very suggestive!

Alessandro said...

a story in one page: beautiful and well done.

Alicia Padrón said...

This is wonderul! Love this! :o)

dianeclancy said...

Lovely!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

dianeclancy said...

Hi Joan,

I still like this. And thank you for coming by my blog.

I used Studio Artist to create the design and Photoshop to tweak the color and such. But is was Studio Artist where the batiky design was created.

Thank you for asking!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...