1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


11.10.07

Kirsty Hall: The Diary Project

Kirsty Hall's Diary Project is a one of the many year-long art projects you can find across the net.

Every day in 2007 I am drawing on an envelope, placing something secret inside and posting it to myself before my midnight deadline. When these envelopes return to me they will be kept unopened until they can be exhibited as a whole artwork. Members of the public will then be able to open the letters and investigate the contents.
Here's a slideshow displaying the envelopes that make up Kirsty's special diary.

Sometimes, this kind of forced creativity gives interesting results, besides the conceptual nature of the whole project.

1 comment:

Kirsty Hall said...

Hi, thanks for linking to The Diary Project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...