1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


26.10.07

Painting: the return to the studio

After some hard cleanup, tidying things up, repairing work and buying new supplies, I have started some new work on the painting studio.
This is an acrylic on canvas (89 x 116 cm) in celebration of a cleaner and more inviting space to create new works. I've written on the back, as a title The return to the studio. September (click if you wish to see a bigger version.)

The photo isn't that good... the purpose of the painting was to celebrate light, ambience, and the whites are really glowing on the canvas, something that hasn't got through to the photo. I'll add some closeups later!

1 comment:

LOGROLL said...

I love your painting. Once my dream
was being a painter. Though your oil combination needs more consideration to be. Making money
surfing web. It's FREE to join.
FREE info. Please visit:
http://kwksdvmsl.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...