1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


14.11.08

Finding new paths

Allow me a little personal indulgence. This is a page from my current journal. Trying to stay out of trouble... I draw some kind of visual clues for myself in times of deep personal changes.


As a daily project, I'm drawing some kind of metaphor, symbol or representation (albeit very obliquely in most cases) of my predominant mood during this day.


This is a pen brush drawing with ink on an A4 size journal. The image links to my Flickr page, where you can see bigger versions of my illustrations and drawings.

I have also posted a digitally coloured version of this same image.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...