1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


22.11.08

Opinion (illustration friday)

A quick contribution to this week's topic, Opinion. Click to see a larger version.

As each person occupies a slot in the font file, you can reorder them any way you like because they dwell in the range from t to z. All you have to do is type any combination of the letters t,u,v,w,x,y,z.
You could make (if my math is correct) 5040 possible variations. For example, here's another:
Handy, isn't it?

The people drawings belong to my dingbat Genteta III (from Typephases dingbats and fonts), which in turn came from drawings in my sketchbooks. The original drawings are very diverse and often whimsical, with many invented little people.

4 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

HOW AMAZINGLY CLEVER!!! I love it. Some people are just too talented for their own good. You are certainly one of them. This is WONDERFUL!!!!

neilornstein said...

I agree. A delightful idea.

ellisillus said...

how agreeable an idea :-)
*chapeau*

red-handed said...

Really inventive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...