1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


2.12.08

Lifes illustrated, an illustrated life

I don't know about you, but as soon as I've heard about this book, An Illustrated Life, I've put it immediately in my shopping list. Danny Gregory compiles a lot of work in sketchbooks from a group of artists worldwide:


I've seen it first in the blog of Enrique Flores, whom I've mentioned here before several times. We must congratulate him because I'm sure his section will be among the best of the book.

By the way, there is another book that shares the same title with the illustrations of the late Charley Harper, an excellent artist who created remarkable artwork with great style in the golden age of editorial illustration.

1 comment:

Parka said...

Have been reading lots of good reviews about this book. Can't wait for my copy to arrive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...