1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


5.4.09

Rockin’ doodles










This is a bunch of imaginary sketches that has been lying around for a while. I usually doodle this stuff when I’m listening music, sometimes when I’m organizing my music collection, or related activities.

The poses are very typical and some even a caricature of some musician. The last one is a bit unrelated because it was made for a web design project (a jazz-blues café).

Click to see a bigger version of each picture!

I scanned them because I planned to do a more polished version (inked, vectorized...?) like those in the Feedback dingbat from the Typephases Project.

Anyway. Even if they keep on gathering dust in the studio, I like this kind of very rough and spontaneous sketch.

If I finally do something with this gang or weirdos I’ll let you know here.

1 comment:

PUTUT AGUS said...

nice blog... i hope we can be best friend!!! don't forget, visit me ok...if you have product i will promete for you...please link to my blog....
thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...