1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

Inspiring books for the creative type


12.3.10

Harmony sketches

One of my illustrations in Flickr, click to visit my account and see all sizes.
I will post some digital sketches drawn with the 'procedural drawing app' Harmony, coded with html5.

This one has been drawn with the mouse. Even with this unfriendly tool, Harmony is quite smooth and a pleasure to use, with unexpected surprises along the way.

More to follow in the Digital artwork set in my Flickr.

5 comments:

Masha said...

Wow, I tried it out - its very nice to use. It creates the same slightly unpredictable marks that you might get from a non digital medium. Fun!

毅力 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

Luis Rocca said...

thanks for sharing this tool! It is really smooth.

leelee said...

I’m new to the wonders of internet art because I’m older. It looks like your site is an excellent tool to learn about my favorite subject, art. I love the figures building the huge head on your site. This is cool and it reminds me of something I might have created when I was a college frosh back in 1970. This is the way I use to do my pen and ink drawings and washes by hand. Now it seems that Harmony is the tool of choice to be able to create the same look, but up to 2010 art standards . We never had Harmony except in creating homogeneous art for the tastes of that time. I like your style. This makes me want to go back and uncork the India ink and bring out my pens and brushes. I wonder what art will look like in twenty years and what programs will unleash artistic creativity.

JUAN CARLOS MC DONALD said...

WOW!!! DE VERDAD ME FASCINA ESTE BLOG, ESTOY IMPACTADO POR LO ORIGINAL, CREATIVO, CONCEPTO Y CLARO QUE ES, ME GUSTO MUCHO Y EMPEZARÉ A SEGUIRTE A PARTIR DE HOY,,,,ESPERO Q VISITES EL MIO Y ME DES TUS IMPRESIONES, SALUDOS Y EXITO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes on design

... loading ...